Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Happy Easter!

Hello My Crafty Friends!  It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day to post over at Stamp Anniething. Since Easter is just around the corner, I wanted to make some Easter Treats.  I used Jemma - happy easter with the grass dies to put on one of the sides of the treat box.  For the second box, I used Dorothy - Have a Sweet Day, but I changed her from holding the watermelon to holding an egg.  I also used the Rabbit Ears die to make her into a Easter girl.  I used the tag die from Shaker Basics #2, inks and grass dies to make a scene tag to attach to treat box.  I think they turned out pretty cute!!



Products Used:
Petal Box: Lori Whitlock
Papers: Echo Park Paper 
Twine and Enamel Dots

Hope you liked my projects today and thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: