Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Digi Choosday with Polkadoodles

 Hello my crafty friends!!  

It's Tuesday and it's time for a new ANYTHING GOES challenge over on the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!  It's also time for a new DISCOUNT  for the POLKADOODLES SHOP to get awesome deal.  Head on over to the blog and grab the discount code!

For today's challenge project, the theme is snow day, use any snowy image and make anything.  I used the image Delivery Time - Winnie Christmas Wishes.   I colored her and her friends up with snowy/winter colors to make them wintery instead of Christmas.  Love these images that you can color up many ways just to change the theme! The paper is from Winnie Winterland - Paper Heaven 1 and for the sentiment, I used Winnie White Christmas Sentiments (60+).


I hope you liked my card for today and will join us with this challenge over at the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!

Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

Adorable as always!! Amazing job!!

Claire (Mrs H) said...

This is beautiful I lovw the colours

Rose Andrew said...

So cute and adorable.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs
Rose DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Hi.. Fantastic card and lovely image
Have a lovely day
Maritza

Maz said...

Beautiful card Candace. Love that vibrant blue! Maz x