Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Digi Choosday with Polkadoodles

   It's Tuesday and it's time for a new ANYTHING GOES challenge over on the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!  It's also time for a new DISCOUNT  for the POLKADOODLES SHOP to get awesome deal.  Head on over to the blog and grab the discount code!

For today's challenge project, the theme is friendship, use any products and make something for friends.  I started out with a box cut, then added pattern paper from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper 4 Bundle, cut out the 2 sentiments from Lily Bug Love Quotes and Toad-ally Cute.  I thought the image Sunshine Delight Cheeky would be perfect to color up and add to the front of the box.  I placed 3 mini boxes of candies inside box and tied with ribbon.  Sweet treat for any friend!!

I hope you liked my card for today and will join us with this challenge over at the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

This is so cute!! I love how sweet this stamp is!!

Rose Andrew said...

So cute and adorable and fabalous image .
Hugs
Rose DT