Saturday, July 10, 2021

You Sparkle

Hello my Crafty Friends!!  Candace here with my post for TLC Designs.  

Today I am showing a card I made using  Outdoor Friends Digital Stamps, Forest Pals, Jack O' Gnome Papers, Alicorn Happiness and Aztec Sunshine Die.

I started out with a 4 x 5.25 piece of white cardstock then using the circle die from Aztec Sunshine Die, I cut circles from the pattern paper from Jack O' Gnome and adhered to paper.  Next I used the sentiment from Alicorn Happiness and added it with a couple of cardstock strips to the bottom of the card.  I colored the tree stump from Forest Pals and the fairy plus the fire from Outdoor Friends and adhered to card. I'm pleased with how this scene card turned out!

Visit the TLC Designs Shop for amazing products!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: