Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Hello! 2022

  Hello my Crafty Friends!!  Candace here with my post for TLC Designs.  

Today I am showing a card I made using Tiptoe Fairy Dance Stamp Set, Celebrate Sentiments Stamp Set, Celebrate Frame Die and Perfectly Precious Paper.  I started out by using the rectangle frame die from Celebrate Frame Die and cutting out 2 with 2 different papers from Perfectly Precious paper.  I matted the 2 die cuts with white cardstock.  From the green paper in Perfectly Precious paper, I cut out the oval die from Celebrate Frame Die and stamped Hello! from Celebrate Sentiments Stamp Set.  I adhered the oval in the center of the 2 rectangle papers.  I adhered a tear-off 2022 calendar to the bottom striped paper and then copic colored 2 fairies from Tiptoe Fairy Dance stamp set to finish off this cute easel desk calendar!  What a perfect addition to anyone's desk for the new year!!


Visit the TLC Designs Shop for amazing products!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: