Tuesday, December 14, 2021

JOY

 Hello my Crafty Friends!!  Candace here with my post for TLC Designs.  

Today I am showing a card I made using Classic Santa Slimline Designer Paper Pack, Happy Dragonfly Circle Die, Rosie Sentiment Die and The Gift of Joy Stamp Set.  I started out with using the rectangle die from Rosie Sentiment Die with the green paper in Classic Santa.  I then used the circle die from Happy Dragonfly Circle Die with the pink paper from Classic Santa.  For the background paper, I used the snowflake mixed paper from Classic Santa.  I wrapped twine around the rectangle green paper, bowed on left side then added the pink circle to the center.  I cut out the letters J and Y with the red paper from Classic Santa and added to each side of the pink circle to spell JOY.  I colored up the angel from Gift of Joy stamp set and pop dotted to pink circle with the music notes coming out of horn.  I think this card turned out pretty cute!!

Visit the TLC Designs Shop for amazing products!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: