Thursday, May 26, 2022

Keep your fin up....

  Hi my crafty friends~!! It's Candace here sharing my second project for May for Stampers Delights. Mermaid May!  Yes it's all about Mermaids this month!


I made this card using Chibi Marina Mermaid.


I started out with a water scene paper cut at 5x5 and matted to blue cardstock then adhered to a card base.  I printed and cut out Marina Mermaid, the fish and sentiment Keep your fin up.  I copic colored the images, then pop dotted to the water scene.  Love how it turned out!!!

Be sure and visit the Stampers Delights Store to check out all the fabulous products available!

We'd also love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page Stamper's Delight Fan Group and join us for this month's Progressive Challenge!


Have a crafty day!!!

No comments: