Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Thinking of You..

   Hello my Crafty Friends!!  Candace here with my post for TLC Designs.  

Today I am showing a card I made using Celebrate Ribbon Dies, Fairy Land Slimline Digital Paper, Happy Dragonfly Circle, Happy Hedgies Stamps and Must Haves Sentiments.  I started with a 5.25 x 5.25 white card base.  I added 2 papers from Fairy Land for the top and bottom of the card base.  Next, I used the ribbon die from the pink paper in Fairy Land and glued that across where the 2 papers meet.  With the blue paper from Fairy Land, I cut out the scallop die from Happy Dragonfly Circle and the other circle I cut from white paper.  I adhered them to the upper center of card front.  I cut and adhered the sentiment from Must Haves Sentiments to bottom center of card front.  I stamped and copic colored the boy hedgehog from Happy Hedgies Stamps as well as the basket of flowers.  I then pop dotted the images to the center white circle.  I love how versatile all the products from TLC Designs and work so well together!!


Visit the TLC Designs Shop for amazing products!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: