Saturday, January 25, 2014

Note Holders

I've been wanting to make these note holders for awhile now!  Finally got a chance and glad I waited for the stamp set by My Creative Time as the typewriter on the corner added the perfect touch!  I'm going to give these away as "Thank-yous" instead of cards for friends. A useful gift they can use all year long :~)



Products Used:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Take Note
My Creative Time: Once Upon a Time Stamp Set
Twine, mini Velcro stickers & Sprinkles
Silhouette: Note holder cut

5 comments:

Lady Fair said...

Very cute note pad holders! I love, love, love the typewriter and tiny typed sentiments. I can see I'll be using that stamp set often, it's just adorable.

Crafting Katie said...

How cute! The typewriter is just perfect for these!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Candace ~ the typewrite is sooo PERFECT for the note holders!!! I totally agree about these being a sweet TU to friends too! They can use these over and over again!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oooh these are soooo stinkin' cute!!!!