Friday, January 31, 2014

Recipe

I'm excited to share a recipe card I made with the New Peachy Keen Stamps January 2014 Release.  The chef is perfect for recipes!!  My Son had written out this recipe at school and told me it sounded like a good recipe we could try.  We made it and YES it was a good recipe ~ quick & easy too!!  Knew I had to make a recipe card to add this recipe to my stand and the little chef was just the right touch!!  Love Peachy Keen Stamps!!
I submitted it to join the Peachy Keen January 2014 Release Linky Party!



3 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

what a super fun recipe card!! Love the little image! I have blog candy...I hope you can join in!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

simply adorable! I'm getting ready to make a BD card with this sweet chef myself!!! :)

GiGi said...

This is FABULOUS! I love the recipe card design and that chef is perfect on there! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen!