Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Inspiration Wednesday

Today is Inspiration Wednesday over at My Creative Time! This is when we create a project that was inspired by colors, a picture, someone else's creation or whatever. 
I bought these mellowcreme pumpkins with the intention to put them in plastic tubes and create around that. After the bag has been sitting on my desk with me constantly getting a sweet candy corn smell from it, I was inspired to get busy and make a treat!!  I decided to go with a tag to tie around the tube.  Love the new bat die and the larger one fits nicely inside the circle sentiment.
 Love all the Halloween dies and stamps ~ make projects this time a year super cute!!
My Creative Time Products Used:

Other Products Used:
Paper: Bella Blvd. and Doodlebug Designs
Twine and Pearls

For more Inspiration Wednesday, click here.

6 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER SWEET treat Candace, LOVE your tag!!!! :)

Joan Smith said...

OH WOW What A SPOOKTACULAR Treat idea....Your Tag is so Wicked awesome. YUMMMMM
Mallow pumpkins.....Lucky person who gets your treat......hmmmmis it even going to make it out of
your craft room *LOL* Just a an awesome clever and creative idea!! YOU ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

Really really cute Candace!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Super cute tube of sweetness! Your tag is so cute with the ghost and bat. Got to love the circle stamps...they always dress things up just right. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Oh Candace ~ I love this tag and tube idea!! Adorbs as always!

jessica said...

This is so super AWESOME!!! I love the tag and that designer paper is so fun!!!
AWESOME job!