Monday, October 6, 2014

Scrapping the Little Things

Today is Scrapping the Little Things on the My Creative Time blog
We were to create a scrapbook layout based on this sketch.

Here is my layout based off this sketch.  

I just love this picture of my daughter! I used the large stitched rectangular frame die to cut out the picture ~ love the stitching effect on this!  The fall papers and new leaf dies were perfect with her fall jacket and background ~ LOVE!
My Creative Time Products Used:

Other Products Used:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Friendly Forest Collection
Twine, Button, Pins and Enamel Dots

For more Scrapping the Little Things inspiration, click here.

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Oh what a beautiful LO and Oh I love the picture of your daughter too she is one very pretty young lady.
Her smile is contagious! You really did one fabulous creative job and love the ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. I just love all the beauty that Fall brings and you sure captured it perfectly. YOU so ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous! Great pic too!!

Miranda said...

So pretty! Love the colors!

jessica said...

What a gorgeous LO Candace! Adorable picture and GREAT take on the sketch!
AWESOME job :)

quilt4fun2 said...

The new leaf dies look great on your fall page. I like the label with the flower and the upper & lowercase dies always look wonderful on a layout!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Candace ~ well the title says it all! She is a beauty for sure and so is this gorgeous layout! Perfect color combo, products and design! amazing as always!