Wednesday, October 1, 2014

What a Treat! Wednesday

Today is "What a Treat Wednesday" over on My Creative Time Blog.We are to make treat bags, boxes or containers of any style we like.  I found these tissues at Target that have leaves printed across them so thought they'd make a perfect gift.  I found this pattern for a tissue box holder here ~ by Jamie, she has some super cute stuff!!  So taking the tissue box holder and tissues, I created this box using the new leave dies and I've added Groot ~ who doesn't love him!!!!  
When I cut all the pieces to Groot, I then stamped the pieces with the "Grainy Wood Background Stamp".  Isn't this fun!!  I'm not sure if I'll be able to part with him now though.........maybe a gift for me on my desk!
 The sentiment I used is from the stamp set "Live Love Bark" ~ it's perfect for tissues!!
My Creative Time Products Used:

Other Products Used:
Tissue Holder: here ~ by Jamie
Groot SVG File: Fall Challenge Participation from SVG Cutting Files
Paper: Doodlebug Designs
Twine and Enamel Dots

For more "What A Treat Wednesday"  inspiration, click here.

8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Candi what a wicked awesome funtacular idea.......What the heck I've never seen anything like this before.....You really got your creative thinking cap on!! I love it and what a cute way to use Miss Emma's goodies.
Gosh everyone's going to want a tissue even if they don't need one and where in the heck did you fiound decorator tissues with leaves on them girl you do have the eagle eye for decor.

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Candace! Such a GREAT project!!!!
AWESOME job!

Kathy P said...

Such a cute idea, very clever Candace.

katieo said...

Adorable Candace. I love the papers you used and the sentiment. Cool tissues too.

Kim H said...

Oh goodness Candace ~ this is so freakin ADORBS!! I LOVE the tissue box idea but how you decorated it ~ even the first tissue! EEK! Fab job!

Miranda said...

Super cute!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great tissue holder...thanks for the link! So cute!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute tissue holder!! Hugs!!