Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Digi Choosday with Polkadoodles

 It's Tuesday and it's time for a new ANYTHING GOES challenge over on the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!  It's also time for a new DISCOUNT  for the POLKADOODLES SHOP to get awesome deal.  Head on over to the blog and grab the discount code!

For today's challenge project, the theme is birthday, cake and candles and create a card with a matching gift tag.  I used the image Special Day - Winnie Celebration, sentiment from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Sentiment/Quotes Bundle and Birthday Fun paper pack to create the card.  I also used circle and rectangle dies.  For the tag, I used the same paper and design and used the Posydoodles Basics - Tags Die.


I hope you liked my card for today and will join us with this challenge over at the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Jane Savage said...

So colourful and gorgeous, Candi! 🧡🧡