Saturday, June 12, 2021

Happiness is.....

 Hello my Crafty Friends!!  Candace here with my first post for TLC Designs.  Today I am showing a card I made using Daisy Frame Die, Toga's and Bubbles, Troll Cricket Fun and Perfectly Precious Paper.  Loving creating with these awesome products and how you can intermingle them!!


I made a card measuring 5.25" x 6.25" then matted with pattern paper from Perfectly Precious Paper.  I die cut out the frame from solid paper in the pack and the inside die cut frame I cut out of white.  The white die cut frame, I used cloud stencil for background and then just inked the bottom green for grass.  Next, I colored the images from Toga's and Bubbles and Troll Cricket Fun.  I pop dotted the images to the center frame to create these trolls having some bubble blowing fun!!  I outlined cut the sentiment from Toga's and Bubbles and adhered to the top center of card.  The last step I did was to add enamel dots in the upper left and lower right corners.  Love how it turned out!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments: