Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Digi Tuesday with Polkadoodles

  It's Tuesday and it's time for a new ANYTHING GOES challenge over on the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!  It's also time for a new DISCOUNT  for the POLKADOODLES SHOP to get awesome deal.  Head on over to the blog and grab the discount code!

For today's challenge project, the theme is make something that moves, bold colors and something for the guys aged 14+.  I used the image, sentiment and one of the papers from Rocket Car Little Dude and also used one of the papers from Superhero.  The Superhero paper is nice and bold colors which I also used on the rocket image.  I thought the rocket image would make an adorable pull card.  Super fun for the guys!!



I hope you liked my card for today and will join us with this challenge over at the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

This is adorable!!!

Rose Andrew said...

Fabulous card ... love it.
Have a lovely day .
Hugs Rose DT